Wills, Trusts & Estates
Attorney in Indiana and Ohio
Rely on Kaiser Law Offices to Help Secure Your Future with Estate Planning
For an experienced wills, trusts, and estates attorney in Indiana and Ohio, you can rely on Kaiser Law Offices. Consulting an attorney assures that your loved ones will receive proper consideration.
Our Will, Trust, and Estate Services Include
- Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Elder Law and Disability Planning
- Final Will and Testaments
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Living Wills
- Power of Attorney – POA
- Power of Attorney – Financial or Medical
- Probate of Estates
- Probate Administration and Litigation
- Last Wills and Testament
There are some items that should go into every will, and these include:
- Applicable property and assets to be distributed including intangible accounts and benefits due upon death.
- Instructions for your minor children.
- Names of the beneficiaries who will receive the assets. The will can include instructions for the care of pets and more.
- Designating who will be your personal representative or executor and guardian for any minor beneficiaries.
Trust-Based Planning to Secure the Future for Your Loved Ones
Trusts offer a legal way to manage financial affairs for loved ones after you pass away. These can include provisions for your spouse or loved ones to secure their future after you are gone. Depend on Kaiser Law Offices to work with your goals and priorities.
Legal Planning for Estates to Establish Final Wishes in Indiana and Ohio
No matter your age or asset value, Kaiser Law Offices highly recommends legal planning to establish your final wishes. You can also use it to plan for situations where you may be unable to make your own financial or medical decisions.
Brian can help you determine which estate planning tools will serve you best. Working closely with clients, he offers guidance on how to best structure the plan to meet each client’s unique situation.
Modifications Available to Existing Estate Plans
Even the best laid plans may need to change. If your estate plan requires modification at any time, contact Kaiser Law Offices. We can help you make the necessary changes that comply with the laws of Indiana or Ohio.